Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Chemseal Pixelsupply

awesome app, increases your average order value by what you set your free shipping to, it is awesome and free is the best part. fully customizable.

Electrictrike Com

Excellent service and response time. Great App. Highly recommended.

Orchid Avenue

Great little app. Quick and easy to set up. Minimum hassle. You have have the bar notification say anything. It doesn't have to solely say 'free shipping', it could say 'sale 20% off this weekend only" etc.

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Free Shipping Bar is great! Easy to install and use. Easy customization to match your sites theme!

Antigone Creative Studio

Very Easy to install and very effective. We're really happy with the app as we were trying all sorts of get arounds before which looked clunky. Highly recommend!

Wild Game Meat

Super app, super support! Big Thanks!

Glassinaflash

Great app, bar pops up perfectly! would recommend!

Grover Allman

The pop-down bar initially didn't work with our theme that well, but in one email Sophie fixed it up for us and now it works beautifully. Thanks!

Odyssy Dublin

Great app, good customer service, Work and look great with my site, I contact customer service and got a quick response from Sophie.

My Little Carousel

The shipping bar was blocking the shopping cart and menu. I sent customer service an email and Sophie came to the rescue. Sophie fixed my issue in less than 5 minutes. Great app!