Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Dovetail Hollow Apothecary

I have just used this for the first time and think it was pretty straight forward but Im still learning

LIVE4GOD

I haven't used the app yet, so I have no comments at this time. I will try to update after I have used and even viewed the app on my site. If it is working correctly, setup was really easy.

Layla's Little Bows

Super easy to use and has helped increase my sales by showing the customers how quickly they can get free shipping.

Raw Bean Coffee

Its great to have a simple free tool to help highlight the free shipping! Simple to use and easy to adapt the colours - Cheers,

PSTpersonalizat

muy bueno solo que deberían poner la opción de que pueda variar según la zona de envió. por ejemplo yo tengo un coste de envió gratuito para la península otro para baleares y otro para resto del mundo. si pueden agregar eso o si lo tienen pueden enseñarme como hacerlo por favor. ahh otra cosa importante hacer videos en español para lo que no hablamos ingles. gracias

Too Sassy Boutique

User friendly! I would recommend using an Apple Pencil if you have one for color picking! Great customization options for the free version

LA-PERLE-DES-LEVRES-DOUCES

Le concept de l'application est super et facile à utiliser. C'est une application essentiel pour le bon développement des informations de la boutique.

Nature Haven Living

It would be better if I could use my own font but it's a close match. Very straight-foward process, exactly what I wanted in the free option. Highly recommend for a free shipping banner at the top of your page especially if you have a clean looking store layout.

It's Her Essence

This was easy to find and set up! I especially like having the video tutorial. The step by step instruction was nice to have.

HubGadgetz

Free Shipping Bar is a straight forward set up. They have a video tutorial to show you how to set up the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85