Hextom: Free Shipping Bar , 11.396 reseñas

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de noviembre de 2018

Easy to use! I have been using this app for over 3 years and it hasn't given me any problems so far.

Cee Cee's Closet NYC
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
6 de noviembre de 2018

Simple and easy house. Decent options for the free plan. Works great and I'm glad I added it to our store.

Seek Well
16 de mayo de 2017

Its excellent and i have been using it for months now. Easy to install and edit, just one problem there are NO design background in the Free Version not even 1.

Pesci Moda
25 de noviembre de 2018

This app does work very well. And quite happy with its performance. However, the monthly price is very steam for the one additional feature I want to use, Geo Targeting.

It would be great to have a few different plans, or pay per additional feature. Because of the pricing method, it does not receive 5 stars from me.

BohoDaisy
14 de septiembre de 2016

Quick and easy to use. Would be nice if I could change the currency format. In some of the European countries prices are presented 50€ (not €50).

Zombiedash
Finlandia
19 de abril de 2017

great feature to add character to your website

Dylndy
10 de abril de 2016

This app serves as a great tool for communicating Free Shipping and I believe this ultimately helps the conversion rate. I did notice some issues with the bar not being able to push content down and instead, it covered up some of the tabs that I wanted to show in my header.

All in all that fact that this is a free app for the simple version is pretty great and worth a try for your store.

Green Root Wellness
28 de junio de 2017

Simple to configure, and offers clear indication to customers how far they are from free shipping. Lots of options for customizability make this app great for a wide range of stores and promotions.

Jibs Action Sports 2
17 de abril de 2017

Simple and easy to use! Great App.

Adventure Clothing
13 de julio de 2017

I just set up my bar. It was a easy process. I'm currently using the free plan!!

Boutique Cazier Rache