Hextom: Free Shipping Bar , 11.079 reseñas

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de junio de 2019

I JUST INSTALLED THIS APP AND IT BROKE MY WEBSITE! IMAGES ARE GONE ON MOBILE AND THE TOP MENU IS NO LONGER CLICKABLE !!

Vagabond Life
Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 34 minutos
Fecha de modificación: 23 de mayo de 2019

The Free Shipping bar app doesn't work with my theme (Turbo) despite their support team saying it does. The bar always creates a gap with the top of my page which makes it unusable. My bigger issue is that I can't seem to get their support team to help me resolve this problem so I can use their app. Their lack of customer support is really what's forcing me to give 1-star.

Wren + Glory
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Más de 1 año
27 de abril de 2019

I'm having a problem, the bar doesn't change the text automatically when the cart is updated, I need to refresh the page :( Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Rosella Cases
México
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 21 horas
Fecha de modificación: 28 de febrero de 2019

created bar didnt work.. deleting..created bar didnt work.. deleting created bar didnt work.. deleting

Brazilian Bombshell Hair
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 10 minutos
27 de febrero de 2019

Although selected the bar doenst push down the header. No idea why this doesnt work. Help would be appreciated

The Cafeteros
Austria
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 10 meses
Fecha de modificación: 22 de noviembre de 2018

Paid to upgrade to the premium version. Tried to display two bars at once for free shipping and another for a free t-shirt and it will only display one. So much for being able to run two promotions. The problem with the secondary goal is it only shows once you've met your first goal. So far I can't do more than one goal and display them at the same time, which is the entire reason for the paid app.

Ninja Brand Inc
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Más de 2 años
Fecha de modificación: 20 de septiembre de 2018

The bar cover a drop down menu making it impossible for customers to get to my product offer . I would greatly change me review if I get to fix the problem.

For love For Dogs
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Más de 2 años
25 de agosto de 2018

It does not work unless I give a review so it is a non functional app basically a review collector.. I had the same thing from a cheap hotel in Nepal he would only let us pay the advertised price if we would give him a trip adviser review.. are you an Indian do you want some rupies ??? no rickshaw no smoke no guide and no tiger balm that what you say to the people on the street and that what i say to you.. have a nice day my flee market tactic friend...

Cl0ck W0rk
Nueva Zelanda
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 23 días
7 de agosto de 2018

oh, i am stucked in the process of uploading , so i can't entry and use it.
what the problem?

Ilovejiaren
China
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 23 minutos
24 de julio de 2018

I'm really sorry to give this a 1-star review. On the face of it, this was a great app. Unfortunately I use a bit of script that makes my site bilingual, allowing users to swtich between languages. As soon as I installed the Free Shipping Bar, this script stopped working correctly, and random pages were displaying both languages simultaneously. This has never happened before and I've never had issues with other apps (in 3 years of use). I uninstalled Free Shipping, but the problem persisted. I deleted and then reinstalled the language code - still happening. It was only fixed when I re-published an earlier version of the theme, so clearly this app had somehow stopped the language code from functioning properly. Sad, because the bar itself worked great and I would have really liked to have it :(

Lainedesiles