Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mettleware

Location Singapore

Simple and easy to use. We all need something fuss free like this!

Modern Shaman Kratom

I just love this app! It delivers everything you need to get started with a free shipping incentive displayed on your store. Color, font, location, position, stay-at-top, stay-at-bottom free shipping amount, etc. for free! Thanks Hextom.

2cross

Location Australia

Works like a charm. Easy to use and no fuss. This free shipping bar has assist me in more sales. Come visit my website www.twocross.com to checkout this amazing shipping bar and our fashion apparel!

Ivrionna

Yes, I would use it again and recommend to a friend.

Thesketchmonkeystore

Great app and very easy to use. Thank you!

Tops Malibu

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Haven't used it much yet but looks good so far! Glad it's free for the basic version!

Coolhipgoods

Super easy to create & install, I didn't even need to read instructions! And I got it to match my branding on the site. Oh yeah and it's FREE!! Awesome!!

Trunk Mug

Excellent App. Easy to set up and use. Displays great on my website.

Clifforiginal

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great free app! Easy and quick setup. Useful features you'd expect to be premium but actually cost nothing. Thanks to the team behind this app!

Gymreligion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Only been using a short while but seems great so far and also good that we could have it show up depending on the country. We like to offer our customers at www.gymreligion.com free delivery as we feel this is of value to the customer and the app helps us let the customer know during their journey.