Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Www Gentunderwear Com Au

Very quick and convenient download. Easy to follow instructions!

Voitoi

This is a Great add on to your site!

Westofjapan

Great App! Love it in our shop.

www.westofjapan.com

Beeternal

What a great app! Thanks so much for providing a great service for FREE. It was very user-friendly!!

Scrubshopper

Great service and fast response on their support email. Great tool!

Magnetqueen

Cant ask for anything more from the FREE App !!!

Kufnees

Hello ,
really very good app, and very easy to use TOP OF THIS ITS FREE!
Great JOB HEXTOM TEAM, and lot of fuction u dont found wich u get on FSB, my best wishes with u if u like to see app at our store? YES, www.kufnees.co.za
Warm Regrads,

Whiskeycollars Com

I just had an amazing experience with this app and the developer! The free shipping bar looks and works great. When I first implemented it, there was an issue with the bar covering the header. I sent an email to their customer service and the issue had to do with the theme I was using. The developer went to my website and made the necessary changes to get everything working ok. This was all resolved within 30 minutes of having gotten the app!! Thank you!!

Viridian Ev

Good little app. Plenty of scope for customisation and changing settings so you can set up a banner that's fitting for your site. Well laid out and documented admin area.

Consigned Designs 2

Love this app, does everything I need and I can customize it in any way, shape or form! Highly recommend.