Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Cat Lady Collection

What a great Tool! I love that I can set up Free Shipping offers to different countries! I wish I could use this app on my Etsy store too!

Anti Pop Cult

I can't say for sure that the geo targeting works, but this is a great app... and it's FREE!

Lovefamilyandhome

Great app! ASP has went up since installing!

Luks Linen

I love this app. It is so easy and intuitive to use. I can update shipping offers on my store in a matter of seconds. Being able to be reactive to the market is invaluable and I would recommend this app to any e-commerce businesses.

Upnorthnaturals

This is the solution we needed! We are a growing all natural hair care line for curly hair, based out of Toronto. This will help us sell to our clients with ease internationally!

Thank you!

Lisa Keizer
Founder, Up North Naturals
www.upnorthnaturals.com

True North Collection

This app is great and super helpful to increasing add-ons! Thanks for the awesome app :)

Finelittlefits

This is seriously the best free app created for shopify! It's definitely a powerful upsell tool and the first app I downloaded when I set up my new shop. Thank you, Hextom!

Yesteryear Essentials

Awesome app, I have used it for my free US shipping setting. Looks great, was easy to set up and works perfectly. Have a peek: www.yesteryearessenials.com

Andra Skin

I'm running my business all on on my own and this app really helps draw in sales!!

Michaelajewelry

Helpful program and really easy to use.