Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tiny Tot Trends

Sets up in minutes. I really love the countdown to free shipping feature.

Free Lifes Love

Really Great Tool, easy to use and not time consuming. very very useful tool to have on any website.

Grace Parkour Clothing

Nice clean interface. Looks great on my shop page. Easy to use

Nigh Clothing

This is a great app. It works flawlessly, but the amazing part is that Hextom's customer service is even better. Whatever you need help with, they get the job done quickly. Awesome service!

Sharethelovetoday

Great App! Super easy to install and instantly increased our average order from $35 to $60 on our website www.sharethelovetoday.com

People love to get free shipping and they will buy more to get free shipping. This app does a great job of displaying that information to our web site visitors and I highly recommend this app to others.

A BIG thank you to everyone at FSB. I am a customer for life!

Saboon Bar

Great app and very easy to use! Really helps with my site and to bring attention to free ship.

Urjbeloved

Easy to use and works well. It well be awesome if the app can work on weight price.

Anatomiq

Works as advertised! Good for telling me supplement customers what they need to do in order to achieve free shipping

Swishttm

great app.... from us at #TeamSwish www.Swishthetrademark.com

Safarieyewearstore

Great support and great app! Highly recommended!