Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Siloe

Easy to install, and free!
I customized it in a way that can be seen without annoying customers while they shop. Look here:
Www.shopsiloe.com

Bvstore 0018

Great app, you can select freeshipping by country, only problem is free shipping by country works on desktop, but doesnt work via mobile, free shipping shows up in all countries on mobile but only the USA on desktop, so that is the only issue i had with the app.

Alba Paris Art

We have been using this app since we opened last year and it works like a charm. :) Thank you!

Swissbotany

Nice and easy to configure and has helped increase sales!

Dorkypop

Love it! Looks great on our website and works flawlessly with their multi currency converter! Wish I could give 6 stars to their team for such responsiveness!

www.dorkypop.com @shopdorkypop #shopdorkypop

Garden Goddess 2

I love it! It converts to my offer like crazy, I rarely get orders without the free shipping offer and I've doubled my sales volume!

Opticspros

This app works great and is easy to install/use and best of all... it's free! I change the promo often and it updates real time. This app works how an install app should work and all for no money. Thanks to the people at Hextom!

Rockit T Shirts

We have been using this App at IndieVinylDen.com for quite some time and we LOVE it! Definitely can see when people try to meet that minimum to get Free shipping.

19901993

The app was fairly easy to use. I just had an issue finding the FAQ page unfortunately.

Akavesta

Very easy to use! I have set my Free Shipping bar in a matter of minutes. And I love the way it looks on my page. This is a non-intrusive way to tell your customers about free shipping and encourages them to shop more.