Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Lanternshop

Awesome app, very clear, helps guide the customer toward free shipping. I'm going to install it on all our websites.

Bewell3

Free Shipping Bar has been a great tool for our website. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well. And for free how can you complain? It really is a great app that everyone should be using if you can offer free shipping.

Walletsbymel

Easy to install no coding necessary. It is just what I have been looking for! Thank you!

Weboard

So perfect !!!
I like this app for Shopify, thank you.

Saccessorize

i am very happy with this app and would definitely recommend to all.......so go on give it a try you have not to lose but everything to gain

Chrisie Styles

We offer free two day shipping. Before we installed this app there wasn't any want to inform our customers before getting to checkout that shipping is free. We really like the options for fonts and colors. Also placement of the bar is up to the store owner too. We have ours at the top of the screen. Now all our customers know that "Two day shipping is on us!"

Fly Utopia

I own multiple online stores and have this app present on all of them. A simple, effective method to boost conversion and an indispensable tool.

Nootropika Se

A simple but great plugin. Highly recommended.

Sweet Paprika Designs

Great app and awesome customer service! I couldn't quite get the free shipping bar positioned the way I wanted it so emailed the developer and they helped me out straight away. Highly recommended!

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat

Really nice free app. We are using it for few weeks and it really helped increasing our cart value. Thanks a lot! https://www.artecita-eco-fashion.com