Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Still Spirits Home Distillery

Yes, this is great, as expected.

Gift Shop Discounts

I have enjoyed using free shipping bar, I would highly recommend it to other online sellers.

A R Fashion

Great app does exactly as it says I would recommend it.

Justshaka

Here at Just Shaka we love this app! Our customers feedback has been also apparent and they love the look of what we are doing on our site. Thank you team for making this app so user friendly and it as great added value.

The Sola Look

Love it! The bar looks exactly how we wanted it to look on our site (desktop and mobile). There are a ton of customizing options so more than likely you'll find a color/font/style that goes with your theme. Fantastic customer support, too. I had a minor issue and Sophie had it taken care of for me in a very timely manner. Easily a 5-star app.

Clothed With Truth

Love it! Fantastic customer service support! Very prompt, responsive, and helpful. We've been delighted with the app. Highly recommended!

Apis Atelier

Love how clean this app is. No spammy advertising. Love it, works like a bomb.

Tulip Express

great! increased order totals and was able to customize to my website. Thank you for creating an easy to use free shipping app!

Hallstrom Home

I've been needing this option for way to long. Thank you for providing this great feature
Rhonda

Miri 4

Great app to show customers that you offer Free Shipping at the top bar of your site for every page on your site. This has increased the trust to our website dramatically as it is industry standard to offer Free Shipping online.