Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Eurotik Dvd Store

A welcome addition to any store, highly recommended and it's free.

The Silk Bowerbird

Great easy to use app. Very happy with it!

Hobby Hunters

Awesome FREE shipping tool - there is no doubt in my mind that this free bar plays an important role in the customer's decision making on whether to purchase. Thank you for this tool.

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

Easy To Install. Excellent way to get point across or get straight to point

Green Root Wellness

This app serves as a great tool for communicating Free Shipping and I believe this ultimately helps the conversion rate. I did notice some issues with the bar not being able to push content down and instead, it covered up some of the tabs that I wanted to show in my header.

All in all that fact that this is a free app for the simple version is pretty great and worth a try for your store.

Pearcha

Great app! It does exactly what it says it does and it's a great way to remind your page visitors of your free shipping offer.
Thanks to the developers of Free Shipping Bar!

Wyatts Naturals

This app is easy to setup! It works as described.

Nicolekwonconceptstore

Great app. Very helpful and easy.

Lace Your Curves

Quick, easy to install! Did just what it said it would do. I like that it matches the theme of my website!
Phal LYC

Jack And Joel

This has worked well to increase the size of my orders. Now we just need to lobby Canada Post to make the prices of shipping more reasonable, and then the world will be right with everyone.