Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Neptune Wild

I highly recommend this app. Excellent Customer Support. Great app, works perfect and updated with the correct value. You can customize the bar where ever you want it to be placed. I did have some issue with the bar blocking the Main Menu of my website on mobile. I contacted customer service and they were very helpful and fast response.

I highly recommend this app.

Update 9/3/2016: I wanted to use both of Hextom's Email Collection Bar and the Free Shipping bar at the top of my website's banner area. But Email Collection bar was overlapping and hiding the Free Shipping bar. I reached out to the Developer Sophie on a Saturday and it was fixed immediately. Read that again, she or they fixed without charge and on a WEEKEND within hours. I had other issues and she diligently fixed it all the way to midnight. I am very pleased to have both bars displaying on my website.

Gulf Water Gear

LOVE this app! It was very easy to install and love the clean and professional look. It's a must!

Adas Attic Vintage

Super easy to install and use and is fully customisable so it fits in with the look of your website. Love it

If Test

Easy to install and even easier to use!

My Great Lake

Straight-forward. Needed help getting it set up on my store, and it was a breeze.

Petaluma Co

This app works great. There was a slight hiccup with the Brooklyn theme we were using in that the shipping bar covered our logo. I emailed customer support and within half an hour they replied with step by step instructions on how to fix it. Fantastic customer service!

Rotwelsch

Great tool and even better support at 3 am :)

Magnolia Tomboy

Easy to install and easy to customize. Looks good, I hope it brings in more business!

Queer Warriors

Another awesome shopify app! I have been looking for a bar exactly like this. This one app has more then doubled my ROI from my visitors carts. Keep up the great work guys!!

Kerefeke

It does increase the average sale!!!! Also, support is quick and efficient! Thank you guys.

Dimitrije