Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Rotwelsch

Great tool and even better support at 3 am :)

Magnolia Tomboy

Easy to install and easy to customize. Looks good, I hope it brings in more business!

Queer Warriors

Another awesome shopify app! I have been looking for a bar exactly like this. This one app has more then doubled my ROI from my visitors carts. Keep up the great work guys!!

Kerefeke

It does increase the average sale!!!! Also, support is quick and efficient! Thank you guys.

Dimitrije

Treadfast

We've definitely seen an increase in average order size since installation of this shipping bar app on our store. See live demo @ www.treadfast.fit. Works great and looks good too!

Smokai

Awesome app and unbelievably good service. Keep doing what you're doing! Thanks so much.

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

Very nice! The basic plan is free and that is all I really needed. It has plenty of options.

Sharynscott

Awesome app and great support to go with it, and its FREE for basic use..

Lucidbrakes

The configuration was easy - and the initial instructions taught me a couple of things about Shopify I didn't know. Was very helpful. I like the look of this - let's see if it helps me convert!!!

Agami Designer

Simple to set up and message can be tailored for the $ value you want.
Mine says Free shipping for orders over $25.00. The app actually tracks the amount in the cart (example $15) and posts a message like- Buy another $10 worth and get free Shipping. So its a smart app integrated with the value in your Cart!
And the app is FREE! Define value add!