Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

N.E.W Marketing

I am super excited to see this image on my website and to see if it improves with sales. Thanks for offering this app

Scrub Hats by Michelle

Great app. Works well and has increased our sales. I would definitely recommend to other shop owners.

Emile L

Très simple et très rapide à installer. Explications claires.
La version en Français est appréciable.
Merci !

Apparel Point

Love the app, simple easy and effective. Keep up the good work. Love the app, simple easy and effective. Keep up the good work.

Adebabes

Just downloaded the app, it was so easy to create. looking forward to my customers using it to be able to get free shipping. Thank you for the free price.

Postcard Foods

So easy, did exactly what it said it would do. The ability to manipulate the aesthetic settings of the banner atop are really nice and it couldn't be more simple to implement.

Waisted Cropz by @SinSityJudy

Easy to use! I like that the premium options are optional. I haven't published my store yet but I can't wait to see how it works!

Bougie and Proud

it was easy to use. I am not sure how well it works yet but I am excited. I customized it with my colors and will hopefully generate more sales in order to save people on shipping.

Hjemmefitness.com

Simple and very useful works great and recomend for anyone who needs it. I like that it is free aswell

Wapta

Simple and easy to use. shows across every page so my users know they can get free delivery which helps with my conversion rate.