Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Douglas Design Jewelry

super easy to use. Free features are awesome as well. I will see how this works, I hope it does well as I am trying to boost sales.

jefsoficial

it is very useful and easy to use, this is your choice if you want to engage with your clients, highly recommended-

Ace YogaFit by NEO Atlantic

Gave me a better looking customization feature! The app did have a lot of things that had to bought but for the standard version of the free shipping bar, it offered a much better alternative.

Charlotte Rose

Wonderful! Even on the free plan! Font, colors, amount, and everything basic is easy to understand and set up!

RB Design Store

Just install it and it works well. Even the title is "Free Shipping" you can use if or another automatic discounts as well. Easy to install.

Courageous Crafts

Successfully installed and used banner for free shipping goals. Does what it says it does, easy to configure in app. Works well!

MICAbMADE

This Free Shipping Bar was way easier than I thought it would be. I'm not a technical person, but this was a breeze!

hometrail.ch

Sehr einfach, tiptop, einfach zu gebrauchen, macht durchaus Sinn, sowieso und überhaupt. 100 Zeichen sind sehr viel

N.E.W Marketing

I am super excited to see this image on my website and to see if it improves with sales. Thanks for offering this app

Scrub Hats by Michelle

Great app. Works well and has increased our sales. I would definitely recommend to other shop owners.