Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

www.theboxeddragon.com

Free Shipping Bar is a Fantastic Easy to use app. I am starting with the FREE tools and intend to upgrade in the near future,,

Tagridstore

Very convenient, many options to choose from, easy to set up. And it's free, far better beyond my expectation.

Logan Leather Goods

This is an awesome app. it is very easy to use and very clean looking. I highly recommend giving it a try!

YesTreasure

it is easy to use, great ! and it is help to sell more product, get great user experience, so thankful

rnrevampeddesigns

Very easy app to create my enticing free shipping offer. It allows one to choose different fonts, font sizes and backgrounds.

Kandi Cosmetics

Quick and easy to use and a great addition to my store. It's great that it lets the customer know how much more they need to spend to get to the free shipping cost!!! Thank you!

Techoman Electronics Ltd

A great app to announce the free delivery we offer at www.techoman.co.nz Was easy to install and because we already had our free delivery threshold set at $150 we just entered this in to the app selections and was working in 10 minutes.

Little Way Design Co.

Easy to set up and loved the customization options to allow me to match my branding! Thank you for a great app!

B.A.P.S 3’s Creations

no complaints so far. it was very quick and easy to install...just what i needed. i am checking out the free plan for now

Jouniv

This app is a great way to encourage customers to spend more money at your store. Try it out, you wont regret it