Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Unique LCW

Good, solid app with many useful configurations. Highly recommended for ease of use and variety of options.

Yvonne's Bomb Press-Ons

I used this app to install a free shipping bar. very easy to use! Would definitely use again in the future!

Dagda Global

Had some issue with our theme not working with the app but with the excellent support by Jason we were able to have the app work perfect with our theme!

Defense Spirit

I wish these apps would give me a chance to check out the end result before asking for a review. But I did get a chance to sneak away and see the result and test it a bit and ... I Love It!

Abigzail’s

I used this app to help me create a shipping bar! It was quick, easy, and straight to the point!!!!!

Ash + Aspen

Super easy to set up and great even with the free version! looking forward to seeing how this helps our business!!

Ketomasa_it

Amazing customer support! We had some doubts in the installation process and they have helped us straight away.

Glipxy

I installed this app and it works fine. Once I had a question and contacted the helpdesk. Amazing how you get response. As far as I am concerned a big 5 Star ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ from us. Great!

Soaps-Passion

Excellent App! Very easy to use, she guides you step by step to create the bar. Highly recommended.

MD PopCulture!

Very easy to use and set up, love this app! It's exactly what I was looking for when I wanted to add the top bar.