Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mikelowprice

Doesn't perform well.

The "Free Shipping Bar" doesn't show up on mobile version of my website, only on desktop version. It's very important this to me because most of my traffic comes from mobile devices.
Mention: The settings are properly done by me so has nothing to do with. It's app fault.

Inspired Zen

Time spent using app About 1 year

Every time I go to my own website I do not see the free shipping bar at the top of the page, nor do I see that it shows me how much more I have to spend to earn free shipping when I add products to my cart. I have spoke with customer service and they tell me that it is showing up on their screen. I don't know what else to do to get it to show up for me though. I see it on my mobile but not on the desktop.

Prisylys Collections

Time spent using app About 1 year

Yet to see the published page but the way its customised looks really easy to work

Troll More

I like that it's free, but it has its flaws. If you're looking to offer customers with a coupon for 1 item, the FSB app will not take into account that a coupon has been applied in the cart. It cannot update the amount required if a customer applies a discount. For example, I have a $10 coupon for a $10 item so customers can get it for free but the amount shouldn't be subtracted from the amount to achieve free shipping in the app. If your free shipping amount requirement is $20, and your customer applies the $10 coupon, the requirement should remain at $20 and not $20 minus the $10 coupon. The app is not very flexible so I decided to delete it.

Theguyshop Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

Was great at first, then just stopped working!

Raechel Zoey Llc

Time spent using app About 1 year

ill let you know once i have used it

Rodflyfishingstore

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not sure as it is not up and running yet

Ties By Dexter

We should be able to write want we want in the fewest words possible. we should not get an error message saying to short. what if we have other things to do than writing reviews. i may just stop writing any reviews for you.

Wizz Simplement

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

on commence avec l apps on verra apres

Barbies Bridal Palace

I have just installed the app. I will write a review later. Will need to see how it works. I will say that there are a lot of steps for installation.