Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

JLM apparel

Love the app, well maintained and easy to use, also helps that it is free really nice addition to store

WAKE UP SPORT

Super quick and easy to install. The free version is really very cool. Thank you guys for this app!!

RoxuRD

Great simple tool that does as advertised and uses good balance between free and paid services. Good job!

Bella Buddha Beads

Very easy to install! Hopefully it pushes people to spend the minimum order price to receive free shipping!

Max and Millie Co.

Very easy to set-up! I can't wait to see how many additional customers I gain from this app! Highly recommmend!

Vegan Yarn

Easy to use, and has raised my average order value by encouraging customers to order a bit more to get free shipping. I have found a lot of apps don't always work very smoothly or don't quite offer what I have in mind, but this is just what I was looking for.

TCKshop

good so far, we will have to see how it goes, i've heard it helps convertions so we i recommend trying it out, since it might help

That Fab Life

I wanted the app to have the free shipping banner above my site. But it actually let's people know how much more they need to spend to get the free shipping. It looks really great and professional above my site. That is soooo amazing. Plus, I believe that it does so much more. I can't wait to take it for a complete spin.

Glamur Lashes

me gusta mucho la función, es motivador para que los clientes sigan comprando. Deberían poner en español la app

J.Volbeck

I am setting up my first website with shopify and this was a very easy to install and it was just what I was looking for.