Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KintsugiSmiles

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I was looking for an app on Google to help increase sales. I used the app to add a Free shipping bar. It was Easy and Quick definitely recommend.

Gift Wild

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Really easy to install and edit to fit my message and brand, allows flexible placing to choose how and when to show to customer

Tropico Handmade

Very easy to use, it has a free plan available and I think is a great add-on for the store. I'm enjoying how it looks on my website.

CuriousMinds.co.uk

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Very easy and fast to use for a non techhie person like me. Tho why my review needs to reach 100 char

pabilistore

Location Australia

nice and easy, very customizable, and recommended. nice and easy, very customizable, and recommended.

Strictly Wicks Candle Company

Beautiful and accurate shipping bar and so super easy to configure and customize! I'll be keeping this one! <3

Sundree Accessories

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great! Easy to setup. The customer service team even helped me place the code right where I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Ric Orlando's Best Hot Sauce, Rub and Seasoning Shop

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Glad it was so easy- Thanks for helping product makers like me who would rather no pay or spend time learning tech

Shop BBJ

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really easy to use, effective and straightforward! I would recommend this to all E-Commerce Shops to emphasize free shipping deals

EZ CELL USA

ez setup and good to use potatiol to bring more costumers I recomant for every one to use it even an upgrade