Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

LA-PERLE-DES-LEVRES-DOUCES

Le concept de l'application est super et facile à utiliser. C'est une application essentiel pour le bon développement des informations de la boutique.

Nature Haven Living

It would be better if I could use my own font but it's a close match. Very straight-foward process, exactly what I wanted in the free option. Highly recommend for a free shipping banner at the top of your page especially if you have a clean looking store layout.

It's Her Essence

This was easy to find and set up! I especially like having the video tutorial. The step by step instruction was nice to have.

HubGadgetz

Free Shipping Bar is a straight forward set up. They have a video tutorial to show you how to set up the app.

The Plantbase Store

Good app, free and delivery exactly what the app said. You are doing God's work man! Keep up the good work.

Karizglamhair

i use this app to get more customers it works fine. I will suggest to anyone that need it for their E-commerce sites

Dienamite Shopping

I used this app to help me make sales. I just started my business and the bar looks good so let's see how this goes.

The Funky Zebras Clear Lake

Easy to use, can't wait to see it work with customers! I will be adding this app to my other stores!

Uruguayan Sun

I love the way it can calculate and tell the shopper how close they are to the free shipping based on $ amount. What I also would love is if the free shipping could be applied based on the number of units being purchased, as an option for me to set.

Alwaze Apparel

App was easy to add. Looks great on my site. Free Plan seems to fit my needs for now. Will come back and rate after a month of using!!! Hoping to boost sales!