Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Uruguayan Sun

I love the way it can calculate and tell the shopper how close they are to the free shipping based on $ amount. What I also would love is if the free shipping could be applied based on the number of units being purchased, as an option for me to set.

Alwaze Apparel

App was easy to add. Looks great on my site. Free Plan seems to fit my needs for now. Will come back and rate after a month of using!!! Hoping to boost sales!

La Concho

Se ve muy buena. La voy a empezar a usar. Sería excelente que también esté en lenguaje español para la configuración

jemscosmetics

I really appreciate that they make a free version for smaller businesses just starting out. I will definitely be upgrading once I produce more sales with this new application

Bric Babez

I used this app to help me spice up my online retail store. I love it!!! Every easy to navigate and redo any mistakes that may have been made.

Sunshine Boutique Camden TN

I just installed this app, so I can not give an accurate rating yet. It was easy to set up, so I'm hopeful.

Amor Deus

App was easy to set up on my store. Launching the site next week hopeful that it will work smoothly.

Health care and services

I used this app to help me out to improve my marketings strategy. I really like this functionality. recommended.

Charm City Noir

I uploaded the app to help increase sales. The download and installation were straightforward though I have yet to see if it will work. My fingers are crossed.

Balloon It

Created a FREE SHIPPING bar! super easy!! Can't wait to see how it works!! Like all the customizations options even with the free version.