Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DOLLAR STORE

Location Pakistan

Its a good app for attraction the online customer, a useful tool for increasing the sale I like the services.

Bellua

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app About 1 month

Yeah this definitely makes life easier if you have an online store especially if you're doing it yourself like me. you have to pay for premium to get some stuff but its worth it

PHOENXS

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really like how it shows customer their cart total for free shipping as they shop. It is simple to set up. I am now playing with the customization to fine tune it.

Room Fifty

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's easy to set up, but in the paid version when you can exclude / target certain countries, it would be good to have the same option as in Shopify when you can choose Europe Zone 1 for example - or even link up to your shipping rates and zones.

Beau & Belle's

I really like this app. It doesnt seem buggy or lag. I wish there were more free options but it is perfectly functional with the current free version. When my store picks up I will upgrade.

Gifts by Siera Jewels 5

Easy to setup and there are many ways to design the bar. I will give it 5 stars once I see there are no problems to it.

Play Nice Make FriEND$

It was easy to use and took me less than 5 minutes to create a professional free shipping bar. thank you very much

Bonnah's Electros-nics

NICE TO USE AND EASY TO STEP UP AND RECOMMEND FOR SOMEONE AND EVERY SHOPIFY SHOP OWN TO GET MORE ORDERS

Treasures of the Valley Boutique

Time spent using app 23 minutes

It was easy to understand and follow instructions. Template was very helpful as well as the tutorial.

Grac Plus

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's an easy app and very convenient.
Basically, I am a beginning user in Shopify and found this is very useful and easy for promoting your products in new marketing channel.