Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Balyra Bargains

It is a quick and easy way to install a free shipping bar. Although with some technical knowledge you could do this with adding your own using the code edit and a third party script that you purchase one time. So the Free price is worth it, whereas I don't find much value in the premium plan unless I were to be selling globally, then I guess it might be worth it.

Buzzkill Brand

Doesn't work properly with the turbo theme. Contacted support and was told "This is an unavoidable outcome of the way Turbo is designed. Unfortunately this design is not compatible with the opacity feature of our bars." This leaves a second/unusable "menu" at the top of every page. Even with the completely opaque, I have to imagine the causes SEO issues related to having a duplicate menu bar. Disappointing.

allabouthousehold

i am still figuring how effective this is. hope it will help me in my shopify store to boost sale.

Teacup Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I just installed the app, so I'm not in a position to review it. I definitely see the potential in it, though, if it works as advertised. Will review again later.

Edwinclarke.com

Location France

Works for PC but not on mobile !

Lla Monica

Location Belgium

l'application est génial, elle est gratuite et nous permet de booster et maintenir le trafic de la clientèle

Cece's Accessories

Location South Africa

I have just downloaded this app and am trying it out for a few days. Will leave a better review once I have.

TopTactWarrior

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 20 hours

It would be nice if the bar would be displayed when visiting the online store on a phone too. Thanks.

Yoga Pants

Location Denmark

it is free i just installed it, if it does the job when it comes i will come back and review again! thankyou

Links & Charms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Works perfectly on desktop. However, banner completely covers over my mobile header, mobile banner needs to be fixed to push-down header content so it doesn't overlap.