Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Edwinclarke.com

Works for PC but not on mobile !

Lla Monica

l'application est génial, elle est gratuite et nous permet de booster et maintenir le trafic de la clientèle

Cece's Accessories

I have just downloaded this app and am trying it out for a few days. Will leave a better review once I have.

TopTactWarrior

It would be nice if the bar would be displayed when visiting the online store on a phone too. Thanks.

Yoga Pants

it is free i just installed it, if it does the job when it comes i will come back and review again! thankyou

Links & Charms

Great app. Works perfectly on desktop. However, banner completely covers over my mobile header, mobile banner needs to be fixed to push-down header content so it doesn't overlap.

Puzzul

Easy to use. The site didn't always match what I customized it to. So I had to trial an error a lot.

Gift Others

I AM NOT SURE HOW TO RATE THE APP BECAUSE I HAVE NOT EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO SEE IT ON MY SITE YET; SO I HIT THREE BECAUSE THE INSTALL WAS EASY. BE NICE IF YOU WOULD WAIT FOR THE REVIEW.

Zolasavings

I am a Newbie setting up a Shopify store and in my module training a am required to use this app. I am certain that in due time I have the understanding of this app.

The Flamingos Christmas Market

I just installed it. let's see how it goes. I'll write a review after a week. I'm not at 100 characters yet?