Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Mango Roots

I'm using this application to display a notification for 'free delivery over £x' at the top pf my website. It is easy to navigate and very simple to set up. The selection of styles and how much customization is limited but it really does have enough to get you start and more. I would recommend you download and have a play yourself, you may find the selection is exactly what you are after, as I have.

Pawsome World Of Pets

I love this Free Shipping App. It really helps grab attention on my website. Thanks so much. I would recommend this app to any business.

Do-Good Books

Quick and easy to set up, with lots of options for customisation. Just on free for now, will upgrade in time.

Raven's Roost Creations

I enjoyed the ease of installation. Also in the free version there is a choice of bar design. That is a bonus.

Global Gadget Colombia

Es fácil e intuitivo, me he visto tutoriales sobre este uso, y vale 100% la pena para guiar al usuario a una venta exitosa

Buzzbee

I'm experimenting using the app so time will tell the effectiveness. Would be useful to see some analytics or A/B study on strategies that work.
Easy to setup but limited functionality if not paying for the upgrade.

JOIZI

it works :-) flawless! I've yet to see if it benefits the bottom line, for now I;m happy that it worked!

Hygienelover

I used this app to help me promote my products,it is very nice for me.it would be nice if it did better

You Do You - Eco

I used this app to let customers know we offer free shipping over £35. The fact it lets people know how close they are to free shipping and when they have it is great!

AsQueens

TOP, super application, dommages qu'il n'y a pas plus de contenu à mettre en bannière dans la version gratuite