Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Vitaluchi

Amazing App, I works fantastic!! Customers want to save money and this is the best strategy on the marketing side.

Portage and Main

So far so good. Free has lots of options and is very customizable. Like it and will continue to use it :)

Fauve + Co

Very happy with this app, it’s easy to use, has lots of great features and looks great. Fits in perfectly with our theme.

jamaanostore

It's pretty great, I am only using the free option and so far so good. There are more options in the upgraded version but I have not tried them yet

PAL and GAL

I installed this Free Shipping Bar a few days ago. Created my first Free Shipping Bar. Amazing function and look. It is easy to use and set up as well.
Thanks for creating this app!

The sycamore store

Good quality app, very user friendly. Good free package with option for a more custom bar with payment

ViTaiLity Pet Supply

Starting with free version and very simple to use. All great so far! Hoping that this will boost sales by reminding people of the Free Shipping threshold amount.

EUJABÓN

Nice app that functions flawlessly so far, I can recommend it. Looks good on the header in the onilne store.

GreenGiant Vapes

very simple and easy to use. best of all its free. very easy to install and allways helps attract customers. everybody loves free shipping!

On Line Hair Depot

helps to promote cart value increased by 20% per sale average. Working well for us and is easy to use