Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Tiggs

Super easy to set up! Less than 2 minutes!! Recommend for any business! I trialled it myself to see how awesome it was and I loved it more!!

ComeBackDude Shop

Love this app! Easy to use and does its job. Has many options to choose from. Thank you for this free app!

iSpy Collection

I absolutely love this app! This app is super user friendly and helped me create a free shipping bar with ease.

iamskinbeauty

It was super easy to set up. The free option have great chioce looking forward to see how would improve our conversion.

Fishie Couture

Very cool little app. Its actually quite robust, lots of options and features to setup and choose from. Fairly new to shopify and LOVE how easy this app is to setup and use. Well done!

indigocrystalsau

Fantastic app and such a great idea. It was very easy to set up! And I am one very happy website owner! :)

SeahorseChocolate

Just added this to our store. Quick and easy to set up. Nice color choices and font selections. Looking forward to seeing if it works:) Loved how straight forward it was to integrate into our shop. The bar didn't cover our existing bar though, so had to go remove our original shipping bar information and color in the theme.

Kreative Designs LLC

Used the app to help me create a free shipping bar and it was easy to do. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to do the same

Debra's Passion Boutique

The experience is excellent. Clear ways to type in information, color coordinate and loads fast. Very happy with the bar and app.

Tea Up Health

Looking to add cool features to our shop. This fits the bill. Set up was a breeze, ready to put it into action.