Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Pink Clam Boutique

Easy install and customizing for my store's needs. This app should create additional sales and transparency on pricing incentives

Vangelium

Die Free Shipping Bar App ist absolut unkompliziert, ganz einfach zu installieren und zu personalisieren. Die komplette Installation ist in 5 Minuten erledigt. Definitiv eine Empfehlung!

Orkneyology

I haven't tried using it yet since I just set it up but the building was sooooo easy and it looks great.

my wee fairy door

this is great, easy to use. I'd like to have it functioning in more than once country at a time but I am using the free version.

1893 Apparel

I used this app to notify customers about free shipping and it was extremely easy and it looks great!

DiscountBodyShapers

I just installed it. So easy and works great! I am just using the free version while I launch my store.

ABO Aromatherapy

Great experience! Easy setup! The app is very easy to use and integrate on store! I think it is a nice addition!

La Belle Organics

Awesome product, easy to use and looks smooth. Integrates well into the shopify platform. Fantastic

Plieng

Easy to set up, nice range of opportunities in the free plan. It's great! We'll use it. We'll see how it goes in a while and maybe we will upgrade

Bling Li Jewels

EXCELLENT......hope it gets me more sales !!! easy install !! easy to understand !! quick and easy!!!