Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Detocx

Time spent using app About 2 months

very good app, free version does most things and will upgrade in future when needed. thanks very much

phonezrus.com

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 14 minutes

great app hekps with sales would recommond to all stores its incrsases sells very much so very simple to use

My Simply Everything

This is by far the easiest free shipping bar to set up and works just as supposed to. I uninstalled it to try other ones out but this one seems to be the right one to use. thank you for this great service.

Petwiz.co

Pretty decent! It's probably the most advanced bar out there. Would likely recommend anyone to use it. In addition, I would like to give a shoutout to Fabio from the tech support team! Fabio has been extremely patient and helpful with the issue that I encountered. This is one of the best tech support I have ever gotten from anyone. Respect for you!

Yellowstone Soap

WOW-I installed this app and set it for FREE SHIPPING United States-Wide for orders over $30 for a limited time only! This APP WORKS-I got an order because of it for exactly $30! Thank You :)

Big Nuts

Location Malaysia

Great apps to improve conversion and user experience! And it provides free plan for us to try first even before we decide to go for it!

Shay Butta’s Bakery

This app was super easy to use and set up. I Love the choices that are available for you to make it your own and match with your website.

Tammy Nae Handmade

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app with free features and easy to use! I will upgrade in the near future to try everything the app offers. I would definitely recommend this app.

Sub Blank Supply

Easy to install and customize. Love that it is free for my store needs, that is a great bonus! Thank you

CPGANG

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Delivers 100% on the promise!! Great customer service too. I've gone through hundreds of apps but the Free Shipping Bar is the app which I've kept the longest!