Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sunshine Royalty Boutique

So easy to install! I didnt realize i needed this, I look forward to my increased revenue in the coming months.

Cre8ed2luv

I used this app to display my free shipping on all orders banner. I have had it installed ever since I opened my online boutique about two years ago. Thank you for offering this free tool! Such a blessing! :)

zillymonkey

Love this app. Support is very helpful and resolved my issue in a timely and professional manner. Highly recommended.

MdinaStyle

Location Morocco

i loved it thank you so much they give a lot of freedom fro us to have it the way we want much appreciation

LaLa Horse LTD

Free Shipping Bar is a wonderful app! Super easy to set up and use, and it works beautifully. Can't imagine running my website without it!

First Impression

I used this app to help generate sales. The set up is quick, easy and simple. You're able to set a target goal for sales.

TrulyWe

Simple easy cute! I’m really liking it, adds special touch of professionalism. Plus you can add special little features to stay on/off.

Carbon Unicorn

Glad an app like this exists. Just installed and it synced right into my website. Looking forward to good things!

Bantayan Direct

Location Philippines

I'm a loyal user of this product. So light and handy. It won't slow down your store. I've been using this with my other websites

Merjan Cosmetics

Location South Africa

So easy to use, I'm all set up within 10 minutes.
I would highly recommend Free Shipping app for anyone wanting to increase their conversions.