Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Sweet Billie Apparel

Great app and great customer service! Five stars! I had some questions and they solved them right away. Highly responsive team. Recommended!

T & A Beauty

I used the app to help me add free shipping and it was very easy to use! Easy to navigate and build the bar I was very pleased.

Mill & Oak

What an incredible app! Easy to set up and it looks great! I would recommend this to anyone running an online store on Shopify.

STASHED IT PH

Great app, easy to setup. Im sure this would do wonders for my site. Owe it big time to this app. Thank you!

luleau

Super easy to use and install. Up in 15 min maybe less if you don't change the design so often. Highly recommend

Shop Mask Me

So Easy, it really is just a case of choosing what you want the offer to be and you're organised and sorted within minutes

Stevie Picks

It is very easy to use. I just install it, does a couple of editing and it's on my pages already. I save me a lot of time. It is very good to draw attention from customers. I highly recommend it!

Forget Me Not Candle Co.

I used this app to help me remind customers that they get free shipping over x amount!

I love how easy to use it was, and the fact that it changes what it says based on how much the customer has in their cart is awesome!

Stylish Australiana

Quick and super easy to install. Looks very professional and free version isn't crap, which is nice.

Webb Skin Care

So easy! I only wish I just installed app. Here's hoping for the best. I did not have to write 100 characters.