Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Parlor Beauty Bundles

Quick and easy to install! I don’t have that much website building experience so it was definitely easy. Now let’s see how it works!

BlouseHouse

I use this app to notify customers on my site of free shipping. I can change the top bar of the site with this app as my promotion changes. This app makes it simple to change and has easy to use instructions.

Drip Central

I used this app to build one of my very first stores and I find it really helped improve our overall sales.

Miracle Bandz

First time user. I like it so far. Will review after familiar with the app. It was super easy to use and it looks great on the site.

Zen Space Candle Co.

This app is so amazing and very easy to use! Really captures the customer's attention when they visit your website. Highly recommended!

Hybrid Supps

I love this app, especially considering it's free. Very customisable & user friendly. When I switch away from my free theme to a better quality theme I'll be taking this bad boy with me.

Haretsubeng

The shipping bar works like a charm! And it's free! Simple to install and set up. And the colour options allow you to blend it seamlessly with your theme.

Mightywings

AWESOME thanks a lot for your app it helps me a lot, i'll try your others apps too they seem to be amazing too

Humble Brands

Excellent Shopify app, our 2nd time using this. Great tech support. We're grateful for the speedy tech support.

ARTWOES

Connecting this app was very easy. I integrated it seamlessly into my shop and have had no issue with it so far! Would recommend as a free shipping bar.