Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Psalms Choice

Easy to manage, great for my website! I'm new to shopify so this helps so much! Happy Customer, Happy Business!

Bee Happy.me

This app was easy to follow and understand. I appreciated the helpful tips or explanations under the comment boxes.

Purrtastic Presents

This is a great app & that does exactly what I need it to do. Offers good customisation for my needs and looks smart on my site! Thanks!

Création Jade - Attache-suces, jouets de dentition et accessoires pour bébés et enfants

Nous allons essayer cette application afin que les gens sachent quand ils seront près d'obtenir la livraison gratuite !

Real WIP

Okay, so the app seems "too easy to be real" - you're guided step-by-step for setup. Exactly what I was looking for.

AquaPod

Great App loved the service easy to use and enjoyable. I am a strong advocate for this app it helped me immensely.

Melloboutique

I use the free application and it still provides everything necessary for a professional looking bar and it easy to use!

The Glam Icon

I am using this app to help me to increase sales! This an amazing user friendly app! I would recommend that everyone add this to their store.

Luxe Style and Co

I like this app because it's user friendly and the app was pretty much already set up for me. I would definitely recommend this app to other business owners.

Vinyl Storage Solutions

Good, easy to use product. I highly recommend. Good, easy to use product. I highly recommend. Good, easy to use product. I highly recommend.