Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Girl Code

I just installed the app. It was fairly easy to understand. I only wished there were bling banners, like diamond, sparkly gold, etc., lol, but that because I love shiny things. Other than that I'm excited I found this app, and I know it will be a great addition to my store. www.girlcode.store

TRUE ORIGINAL CLOTHING

Positive reviews & research, I found out this app is one of the best for any Shopify business owner.

Troop Industrial

I just installed so I am giving 4 stars because I haven't had any real experience with it yet, but it was super easy to create and install. I was able to adjust the look to match our store which was also easy to do.

$top-N-Go

good service!

Petit Bowl

The app works great. Easy to make changes and it brings the message across to my customers. Thanks for this!

Simply J Beauty

So far so good. i just started using the app and we will see how this goes. Hopefully this will help

Safran bien-être

this is more than one year i use it, it is good.
it gives me this possibility to work in french in it. You can use it for basic demand

Pet Care Online Shop

Useful and simple app, thank you for making it, but it will be more comfortable to work if the preview bar will always be shown on the top of its settings. You can also textures of top bar in free version.

Wolves Club Store

Love this app! It's easy to use and give a great look and feel on the page. I just wish it loaded faster, in the same speed as the main page.

cubrebocasmx2020

The App is really actually very useful and simple to use! 10/10 would recommend! only tricky thing could be setting the shipping zones