Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Syare's Gifts & Designs LLC

Very easy to use. I love how much tool bar came out and how it looks. I believe it will truly bring in more customers.

Sleepers

I switch my free shipping target frequently. Free Shipping Bar makes it simple to keep up w my sales team's whims - lol. Would recommend it to any Shopify user.

CAMOMILE CARE

I just added this app to my online Shopify shop and it is so easy and safe to use and set up and could be very helpful too ! I love how there are a lot of different customisable choices too and thank you Free Shipping Bar :-)

aureliamx

Great app!very useful, have been using it for more than a month now and I can tell you that most the purchases now reach the minimum I stated.

Cocoba

Considering this is a free app, it's absolutely great. Loads of options and flexibility as to where to banners are placed, and what they can do. Easy to set up and use too. Thank you!

4Clean Care

very useful app dddddddddddd d d d eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

diy-bügelperlen

really great app, we used several other ones but this one is the best and it works just at start with no problems, thank you guys for the great work!

JJ's Sweet Treats DFW

Super easy to use! I like that I don't need to know code to use it. I installed it, followed instructions and boom.

Little Black Library

So incredibly simple to use and fast to set up! A great and easy way to encourage increased order value from customers!

Get Wagging

Very complete tool for doing exactly what it says it will do for your store. Impressed by the level of customization supported out of the box