Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Octacog

I'm new to shopify, just setting up my company site. This is the first app I installed and setup up after creating my initial pages. The free version works amazingly well. I can only hope all the other apps I chose for other functions work as well as this one.

Paradise Scent

awesome app - really funky and reliable. There's loads of different designs on there to chose from and that's the free version im using!

Chiki Things

COOL, NICE APPLICATION FOR BEGINNERS, IT HELPS A LOT TO FULLY CUSTOMIZE THE ONLINE STORE WITH THE HELP OF THIS TYPE OF APPLICATIONS

Snacklab

I was amazed by how easy it is to use it! It takes you less than 5 minutes to set up the bar. For the free plan, it gives you already a lot of options.

matro.ma

best and fast app
best and fast app best and fast app best and fast app best and fast app best and fast app

PrimeBeautique

I'm excited to use this app on my website. I found about this app from a youtuber while I was setting up my shopify store.

Diva Chocolate

Great app - used for over 4 years! Go to app on all stores we have made in Shopify! Easy to set up and customise!

artsibox

Super easy to install. Looking forward to launching my store and using this to encourage additional sales. Thank you!!

Omens Apothecary

This was fairly easy to set up. Hopefully it works the way I need it to. I like that patrons can x out of the bars if they don't want to see them.

libertygrace

Love the free shipping banner. It was super easy to set up and customize. Great way to encourage add to cart.