Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

oneclickpanda

This was so simple and exactly what i needed. The bar exceeded my expectations and progress and congratulations messages are really neat

DamselWardrobe

This app was very easy to use. I'm new to Shopify, so I appreciate the beginner freely apps! Definitely recommend this app!

EckCellent Creations

Works Great I love the idea of this. I also Think it Will be a perfect addition to my website! Thank you

Bee Unick

I use this app to announce my free shipping campaign, so cool and easy to use. I will definitely recommend this app!

Biasho

This app is wonderful. it made it easier for me to add free shipping bar without creating a page or a code for bar...

il mondo bellissimo

Works really good! Can recommend it! It's free and helped me to design my free shipping banner, very easy and simple. Cool designs also

Christine Mercier atelier-boutique

Très pratique et facile à utiliser! Les frais d'envoi sont un enjeu important pour les ventes en ligne, j'apprécie beaucoup cette application gratuite!

Escape Bath & Body

So far so good, I needed it to place inside a dropdown shopping cart and it works like a charm where others have failed.

dadbod2point0

Early days but even the free app is really helpful! I would definitely recommend it to someone else starting up on shopify.

Privacy Glass UK

Lovely that its simple. Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely.