Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

PrincesaKBeauty

Quick and easy thank you! Needed this bar to help boost sales for my customers and it did the job, great app so far

Catiepie

This Bar app has great customization and a very easy setup. Recommending to any level of users. Thumps up

Y Limited

I love this app. really serves it's purpose. definitely nice for my store. Would recommend to everyone else!

SECRETS D'EDEN

Thank you for this application. Quick and easy to use. We can customize the bar. I recommend this app.

Scribble Horse Designs

Creating this bar couldn't have been any simpler than with this app!!! Thank you for making it goof proof!

Kioto by Panama

Gracias, estare revisando la apps para ver las bondades que presenta.............................................gracias

Shapesanctuary

This app can be a real guide for the customer, i truly recommand it. It's a must have for your store.

Motley Shirt

I just added this app and it seems to be working perfectly. If something goes goofy, I'll try to remember to update the app. If not, everything is going well so far.

Solaire Jewels

A great app! Easy to use and visually pleasing! I love that there are still many functions even with the free version.

Mindful Moose

This was a very simple app to set up, has a lot of customizable options, and undoubtedly offers a huge benefit to convert orders