Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Solaire Jewels

A great app! Easy to use and visually pleasing! I love that there are still many functions even with the free version.

Mindful Moose

This was a very simple app to set up, has a lot of customizable options, and undoubtedly offers a huge benefit to convert orders

VP TRENDS

This is a good app, is pretty easy to use. I started to use it in my store and is awesome 100% Recommend, free shipping is an excellent way to get more sales.

Angel Wings by Aya

Free and easy to use!
The app tracks the amount of money in your customer's cart and let's them know how much left for free shipping.
You can also customize the bar as you wish!

Glittire Couture & Cosmetics

This app made it so easy to install and i loved how you could customize the colors to fit your theme!

Stone Soapery

Super simple and easy to use. I have seen our AOV go up quite a bit since getting this app for our website!

Lazy Sunday Swimwear

This app is easy to use and very customizable! Instructions for setting up the back end were helpful, and integrating it on the page was simple.

225° Customs

Haven't used the app yet but this was easy to follow along, step-by-step set up. Look forward to using the app on my shop.

Beauty Blooms Boutique

I use this app to let my customers know that I offer free shopping and what amount they need to receive it. The app was super easy to use.

ShelaleeShop

I used the app to set up a bar to show how much more $ to qualify for free shipping. Super easy to set up. Love the free plan.