Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Styleforhim

great app, it works good and simple to install

Jomcantiquestore

Very easy to use. Highly recommended!

G F L

Great so far very easy set up will give another review once i see how it works

Ourssimply

The install and set up was easy......directions were very accurate. I gave it 4 stars because, I wanted to go in an edit my bar and the scroll button isn't allowing me to scroll to edit it. Hopefully, I can get it resolved soon.

Hana Lalzari

Works very well! Easy set-up. looks great!

Hannahpad Sa1

Easy to set up. Enjoy the fact that one can customize it.

Land Of Melanin

Very easy to use and straight to the point. Getting landofmelanin.com perfected with Free Shipping's help!

Gearbuyz

Too disruptive and annoying for a busy site. Still doesn't work properly after subscribing to a plan, tired of trying to get it sorted out. Also, my conversions dropped when i switched from popup cart to page.

Hijabsandstuff

Ok i have installed he app and worked well, but the problem is that the banner comes over the website if positioned at the top, and looks great at the bottom position but it covers above the CHECK OUT button, OMG but since we are using Bruklyn theme it not easy for me to edit the html code, so i contated support and they just replied ...

let me check

Thegreasybear

Seems to be working, further experimentation required.

Still trying to figure out how to set a different value for a different shipping zone.

Used on website www.thegreasybear.co.uk