Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Natural Wayz

Works great and gives my site a more professional look. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone!

Snipe Sauce

Easy to customize and match your storefront's theme. Lots of different options, works very nicely!

Dlcountrybarn2

I really like this app. Free Shipping Bar. Easy to use and design, looks like it is integrated into the website. Increases sales too!
Thank you!
DL Country Barn

Nici6796

Love it! Clean and easy to use. Generates increased sales for us. Thanks.

Beaublue

It's quick and easy to install, looks great on all devices and helps to increase conversions. What do you want more? Thanks!

Boob Savage

Helps drive up customers minimum orders!

Hstrydev

Thank You! Super quick and easy to use.

Fancy Dress Costume Closet

Love this app! The best way to encourage visitors to purchase and receive free shipping.

Paint N Glow

This a great app and it's free so there is no reason not to use it. I am a frugal buyer that knows what kind of marketing to look out for but I still find myself adding a couple extra things to my cart when making online purchases so that I can get free shipping or some other reward. If I do it, you can bet there are millions of others that do the same thing.

Usa Stemorganics Com

Excellent App! Does exactly what it is says. Helps to convert customers and increase sales!