Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Balloon It

Created a FREE SHIPPING bar! super easy!! Can't wait to see how it works!! Like all the customizations options even with the free version.

Bijouterie Laila

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 10 minutes

I'm trying it right a way and discovering how functionnal and easy to use this app is. I'll check and give a feedback

World Training

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

j'ai utilisé cette appli pour crée un barre qui montre que toute les livraisons sont offertes appli plutot bien

Boss Mrs Co

Easy enough to figure out on my phone. Said my browser wasn't supported but I continued anyway and it still worked

Make a Scene Cards

Seems like a solid and easy to use app thus far! I've used it not only to advertise free shipping but also to advertise product discounts.

Amazing Fashion Products

Haven't tried the app yet. Didn't get a chance to view it on my website, the box came up to ask for a review

For Our Own Mindful Perception

Fast Easy & Simple to use for shipping bar solutions alike; I enjoyed the variety that they provide in creative application for store site.

Mango Roots

I'm using this application to display a notification for 'free delivery over £x' at the top pf my website. It is easy to navigate and very simple to set up. The selection of styles and how much customization is limited but it really does have enough to get you start and more. I would recommend you download and have a play yourself, you may find the selection is exactly what you are after, as I have.

Pawsome World Of Pets

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this Free Shipping App. It really helps grab attention on my website. Thanks so much. I would recommend this app to any business.

Do-Good Books

Location Australia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Quick and easy to set up, with lots of options for customisation. Just on free for now, will upgrade in time.