Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

JashTees

Easy to implement... grateful for the app.. love the mobile choice only option.
I look forward to growth in order to purchase the app.

Secrets Of Glam Boutique

I used this app to create my free shipping bar. I really liked how easy it was to do. It should be noted that you don't have to go in your settings to make changes, just scroll down to begin creating the bar.

That! Boutique+

Great app. Quick and easy to use. I wish I was able to add the free shipping banner next to the price for each item. Overall, greatly recommend, especially for those of us with only a working knowledge of technology.

Coccole e Ricami

Ho usato questa app per ricordare gli acquirenti che sono vicini al prezzo deciso per le spedizioni gratuite. La trovo molto utile. Facile da impostare.

Cygniiore

I'm using this app to promote free shipping on my shopify! Looks like its user-friendly. This is important to have your page.

Iconic Universal

j'aime bien !! j'ai utilise cela pour ameliorer mes ventes et j'espere que ca va marcher. Je debute encore

Atzana

simple and useful. But you are required to make comment minimum 100 character to keep using free version. After all it is useful.

Real Nappies

Great app to have an interactive bar. Great app to have an interactive bar.Great app to have an interactive bar.

SunsMarche

From what I've heard this app works wonders. will update my review after I use it. But the setup was very simple. As a start up business, Thank you for the free option.

Pambula Newsagency’s Gifting Emporium

Really quick setup. Thanks for allowing this to be a free app. If we see an uptake in orders over the $100 for free shipping we will upgrade