Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Catsanddoggyshop

Nice and simple ,thanksmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Higgins Publishing

This app is extremely easy to use and has many functions that have increased my store sales. If you need to increase sales, this is a good choice.

Dwayne Elliott Collection

I love the app so far so good! I am just using the the bar for the first time. I will have to keep you posted, but right now I don't have any complaints at all.

S&M Luxury

Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait Parfait

BeckysTallowTreasures

I use this app for free shipping on orders over X amount. It works great. Customers see the free shipping. It tells them how far away they are from getting free shipping and it has increased average order value. Free shipping automatically populates in the shopping cart once they've reached the goal. I highly recommend!

Fica Dica Store

Application helps me a lot in converting my store, easy to set up and looks beautiful on the site, I recommend it a thousand times.

JephEd Sporting Goods Boutique

Great App! Easy To Install! The Best thing is that all of my customers will see the shipping information as soon as they can see my products page.

ARTtonic

Nice app and easy to use and set up. Wish I could see it before this review, lol. Why do I have to write 100 characters?

Iridescence Herbal Care

simple and easy to use. it should display the bar while im editing it though idk why it doesnt that makes no sense also why does this review have to be so long wtf

noelanni

Great app, it is super easy to install and customize. There are different font and color options for every template so it looks great on my site. I highly recommend it!!