Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AS13™ Co.

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great App! Easy to use and does exactly what it needs to! I would definitely recommend this app to any business owner.

Lynnique Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really enjoy using this app in my shopify store. It's easy to use and does the job! I definitely recommend!

Pacific Palette

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent App, Much help for our online shop, easy to use and very user friend, useful tool to make the message to consumer

TrendsetterbyTracy Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me build a rapport with my customers, and I like the fact that it does the calculations for you. Great job! And thanks a lot.

sainathsgrocery

Free Shipping Bar is easy to use and setup. It does the job as expected. Did updated the bar few times to match the theme and found very easy to do so. Nice work !!

A Jar of Pickles

Time spent using app Over 4 years

used it across 2 stores- works perfectly and the support is great. saw an uptick in my conversions, which is awesome.

BRONQUE CO

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 8 minutes

awesome stuff. really appreciate the thought process of encouraging users to feel the need to save on shipping.

Eighteen Summers

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Very simple to use, lots of options for customization - even in the free version! Took me about 5 minutes to set it up exactly how I want it!

The Plug SATX

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great tool for any store definitely would recommend
I didn’t offer free shipping until now Download now

Solid Stash

Location Belgium

Great app, everything just works and customization options are sufficient. Lots of value for a free app!