Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Island Woodwork Co

very easy to install and configure! This is a great addition to my shop and expect will make it clear for customers and will generate extra sales.

Vahii

VERRY GOOD APPLICATION .
FACIL AND QUICK I RECOMANDED
ITS GOOD FOR SALE MORE AND FOR ADVERTING FOR THE CUSTUMERS.

Cometa

The App has everything what is needed. The design is pretty good and easy to set up, it helps us to get more orders, no doubt.

THE JÜS

I appreciate that it's very easy to use and set up. I am not too familiar with coding and color codes and it helped with that headache so thank you!

retro vintage cufflinks

amazing and its free for the free shipping bar was looking for something like and happy i found will check out some of their other apps they offer

Speedimex Enterprise

Free Shipping bar get the message out for me to my customers. It accomplishes the goal of free shipping product to the customers. people loves that. I recommend it!

cradi168

it would be nice, if it can be in chinese. because of many goods come from china. 75% sellers in Amazon is Chinese !
Many chinese factory need make theirself web
Thanlk You!

Shirtpix

I use this app to push sells by one extra product per customer. This saves the customer money in the long run. It's a win for our customers who enjoy investing within the product rather than logistics of shipping.

Ritual Nails

wonderful app! I'll use again and refer people to this app. Get offers and I believe that people can get a lot of use.

Touro Rosso

Olá, estou usando no momento, acabei de instalar, de fácil instalação, estou esperando para testar.