Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Gold Jungle

I signed up for this app and it has been a great experience. Great products and customer support. Highly recommended.

Kidton

Liked it very much. Reminding all the way to my customers about Free Shipping on Order Minimums. Great!

Beaddangledesign

Absolutely love this app. Lets you inform special things to customers so quickly and easily. I had a little problem and Sophie fixed it for me and got back to me within the day and had it all fixed. I also use the Free Shipping Bar and that's just as easy and quick to install. Love these apps and I'm very fussy on what I have on my website. If I have an app it means it's good.

Sparkleandshinedk

So far so good!
I am a bespoke niche designer for the carnival market as well as personal fitness and this works great with what i do!

www.sparkleandshine,dk.

highly recommend it

Spiritual Mic

Awesome customer service. They have a quick response time. Love the Shipping bar and it lets you know once you hit free shipping.

Salteed

So far this app works great for my active/casual clothing site: www.salteed.com

It looks and functions exactly the way we wanted it to.

The team also provides us with quick responses whenever we needed a little support.

Handmade Jewelry By Egig

Very easy to install ! so simple and great !!!

Ebizmarketing

Awesome APP and it is a MUST for any eCommerce store. We have tried other apps before and so far this is by far the best we have installed on our online store to date. Simple to setup, no spam or other advertising.

Ark Montessori

Great app for E-commerce. Highly recommended.

Roxanne75

Very easy to set up and configure.