Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Dragonflybt

Great app, looks great, easy to install and great customization features!

Scouted Design

Love this App! Simple to use and so effective too!

Sarah
Scouted Design

Cheetahblaze

We love the free shipping banner on our homepage as it grabs your attention and gives our customers another huge incentive to shop with us!

Zwineclub

We use the bar on www.thegourmetcorner.com and I have to say for a free products it's great and very useful! Some of our products are greatly improved like our calissons (https://www.thegourmetcorner.com/products/caissons-de-provence-french-traditional-candies-diamond-shaped-box-9-2oz) and some of our more expensive products like our french bordeaux wines and duck confits! Thanks!

The Droid Squad

I really like the idea behind this app and the customization is great. Looks good on my website and works quite well in different tests I have done during setup, etc. Very good app to add to your shopify store.

Beauty Glamour Box

Great and effective app, easy to use for a beginner. A must have for your store to help keep customers informed and to help drive sales

Mermaid Blonde

I love this app! Thanks Hexton :)

Ketchup Chips Online

Very helpful app. Looks professional and has got me two orders in the first day of use! Thanks :)

Soleygrail

Extremely easy to use with clear instructions

Leona Style

Works great!!! Hassle free, setup was very easy!