Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Dakota Uprising Co

Love this app. I activate it when I need to notify visitors of an upcoming sale, flash sale, or that there is always free shipping. It has multiple messaging and targeting options depending on what pages the visitor is on. Very easy to use. Customizable. Love it.

Quicket

Perfect app! Easy to install, clear instructions, valuable to customers and it's FREE! What's not to like?

Soapberrico

Amazing app, easy to use and it's FREE, here at Tree To Tub we love it!

The Tea Gentlemen

Fantastic app, simple to use and implement. Definitely helps to increase sales by highlighting shipping offer clearly to site vistors.

Buyvel

<3 <3 good app.. truly amazing

Lit Cosmetics

Have been looking for all the features that "Free Shipping Bar" offers, really happy. Very easy to install and tweak for your store as everyone has there own look and feel. I would recommend this for every store that is offering free shipping or incentives as you need to get the word out to the customer.

Breaie

Thank you for the free version. I have a new store and I'm still in learning phase. This app seems to be easy to use so far. Just install, and click some boxes. Integrates well.

Kina Diamonds Heaven

Great app and it's really free, it's simple to use and lets you tell your clients hey free shipping so buy here!!!

My Mini Munchkin

This is a great addition for my website!

Jawbonebros

Great tool, easy to use and works well!