Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Kat Scrappiness

This app is SO EASY to set up and use and it's tremendously helpful to remind my customers of our free shipping offer. I love that you can customize the message too! Highly recommend!

Skullyskorner

This app is BOSS! Thanks for making this available to those just starting out!

Live Beautifully Body Products

Very easy to set up and customize! I was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit with our more minimal, classic theme - but we were able to make the bar look very elegant. Thanks for making this available! Our customers are going to LOVE this feature :)

Shea Shea Bakery

Works very effectively, great app!

Glassdeco

One of the best app we ever used for Shopify store. Easy to use, stable, no problem whatsoever to the system. Must have.

Bent Fashions

Fantastic so far! Very impressed with how it looks!

Pitbullmall

Fast, easy and cheap. What more could you want?

Tea Chai Te

This app is better than the highlight video (above) shows. It was simple to use and quick to set up Love the fact that it has an initial "Spend this much and get free shipping" message > then shows a "Only $XX until you get free shipping" message > then shows a "Nice work! Your order ships free" message. I also appreciated the fact that we could customize the bar color, font, font size, and visibility of the bar without having to upgrade to the paid plan.

See how I set this up at https://www.teachaite.com

Hands Of Moldova

Works awesome since first day of installation. Easy to install / change the settings... Love it! Thank you so much!

Terrorthreads

Great for running promos! Can be anything from Free Shipping to a Free product. Thank you!