Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Summit Apparel Co.

This was extremely easy to use. Super quick! I would definitely recommend anyone who has a website to use this.

TheGreatestCollection

I used this app to help me with more sells. I seen this on TikTok and added it quickly. Very easy to use.

Classy Chic

Very simple and straight forward to use. Does what I need it to do. No complaints at all. And it's free!

CNA REPUBLIC

I used this app to create my free shipping label. it is super easy to install. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Yellow Butterfly Candle Co.

I just installed the app and created my free shipping bar. Installation and setup were easy as 1, 2, and 3. Let's see how this goes.

Ded Noskar

I've been using this app for a few of my websites. It is really easy to install and set up. Thanks to developers!

OneclickBG

много добро приложение ,препоръчвам с две ръце ,може да вдигне оборото на всеки. ПРЕПОРЪЧВАМ С 2 ръце

Resource Studio

i am very new to all of this and i have now used this app and it was so so easy to use and i love it

NEUROGOLD

Easy to use and setting up and installing only took me 20min and the result is amazing. Also you can get most of the features for free.

PrettynGoldd by Sivia

This app was very simple to use! New to shopify and made it easier for me to add this feature to my business page!