Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Mr Suit Tie

Very quick and easy to setup and use.

Monet Cartier Hair Boutique

This is a little confusing, but im still working with trying to make it work

Allkestrel

So far so good. Easy to customize and to use. We upgraded for approx $5.00 / month to have the ability to use two or more bars. One for the USA and the other for international customers. If there is a selection for the rest of the world I have not found it yet so we are entering individual countries.

Dealdicted

It's great! But how can I make it load more quickly? If it loaded instantly like the rest of the site, I would give it 5/5. A must have if you don't want to mess with code!

Noisy Knits

So far, so good. Not problems yet.

Baby Refuge

Great app to get the job done. I like how the shipping bar counts down the $ amount needed until free shipping is covered. Has plenty of value for a free app.

Hattielu Embroidery

Great app! I'm hoping to see a great return from the banner.

Tholu Hair Beauty Collection

I like that its simple to use but I would love for some of the premium features to be free.

Skull Essentials

Read about the app in a Shopify Masters interview and liked how it looked on their page. It's a shame they ask for a review as soon as you install it, since the only thing that can be commented upon is the installation process.....but, that was easy :-) They list other free trials by Hextom at the bottom of the Free Shipping Bar installation page, might try another free trial (Last Second Coupon) as well.

Extraordinary Z

I give it a 4 star because I want to see how it will help my store. I do give tons of credit for the ease of setting it up.