Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Justdostyle

Love the new app. It makes the website itself look more professional. Offering free shipping is very powerful.

Mysafetyworld

I recommend this app, it is very easy to install and has great options to setup and customize the free shipping bar, I'm very satisfied, thanks.

Atalya Designs

Absolutely superb app, love using this and it works really well. Use it all the time but it has a great feature of being able to stop the free shipping banner whenever you want to. I love it.

Kpopcollections

Great App & Awesome support follow up for my issues.

Bladeandblue

I have been using this app for quiet sometime now, and it works great. Highly recommended.

Man And Bird Eco Store

Such an effective and simple app!
Fits beautifully into our website and encourages customers to reach our "Free Delivery" target.
Highly Recommend

The Kindly Offensive

Customer service is quick and impeccable. The app originally did not have the font that I use in my store, so I emailed their team and got a response in the same day. Not even 24 hours later, the font I requested was added to the app. AMAZING!

Atcocomuse

Straightforward. Easy to use. I do recommend this app. Just try it.

Teelela

Great fast support with this app!

Apothe

It is free, works beautifully and has many choices to match the theme of your store, how can it get better than this?