Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Jensan Home And Body

Quick and easy set-up and does the job just as advertised!

Broadandjones

Easy to install, and even easier to customize. This app is perfect if you want to let people know how close they are to free shipping. Not only that, but being able to add an extra line of text is a great feature if you offer a free gift as well.

Visual Remixes

So simple. Love this app. Way better than the default in my stores theme!

Black Lotus Jewelry

I used the free shipping bar for about a year. Our wholesale customers love it- we had free shipping on orders over $100. It is nice to let people know that so they can consider shipping costs before they get to their carts.

Nymb

So far so good with the free shipping bar! I've love that you can geo-target users so that you can display a clean free shipping message only to those users that quality for it. Also pretty awesome that it automatically update the bar based on what's in the users cart. Definitely happy!

Green Dragon Coffee

This is a great app. Easy to use and does exactly what it says. Plus the price is right!

Green Dragon Coffee Roasters

Azucar Maria

Free shipping bar is awesome! I really can't live without it, I believe shipping charges can disappoint customers, so offering free shipping in Canada is great for me and for my customers and if you do, you better let them know from the beginning :)

Public Myth Canada

Simple and easy to use :) Highly recommend!

Zekes Beard Care

ZekesBeardWipes.com is my website we use the app and love it.

Its super simple and easy to adjust to your perfect liking.

Global Hawaii

Works great and as advertised!