Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Www Gentunderwear Com Au

Very quick and convenient download. Easy to follow instructions!

Voitoi

This is a Great add on to your site!

Westofjapan

Great App! Love it in our shop.

www.westofjapan.com

Beeternal

What a great app! Thanks so much for providing a great service for FREE. It was very user-friendly!!

Scrubshopper

Great service and fast response on their support email. Great tool!

Magnetqueen

Cant ask for anything more from the FREE App !!!

Kufnees

Hello ,
really very good app, and very easy to use TOP OF THIS ITS FREE!
Great JOB HEXTOM TEAM, and lot of fuction u dont found wich u get on FSB, my best wishes with u if u like to see app at our store? YES, www.kufnees.co.za
Warm Regrads,

Whiskeycollars Com

I just had an amazing experience with this app and the developer! The free shipping bar looks and works great. When I first implemented it, there was an issue with the bar covering the header. I sent an email to their customer service and the issue had to do with the theme I was using. The developer went to my website and made the necessary changes to get everything working ok. This was all resolved within 30 minutes of having gotten the app!! Thank you!!

Consigned Designs 2

Love this app, does everything I need and I can customize it in any way, shape or form! Highly recommend.

I Heart Unique

Excellent app... Small change needed to the markup as using Brooklyn theme but this is clearly stated from the app itself and easy to implement. Quick, no coding solution and well customisable for a free app!