Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Oh Baby Baby Baby Boutique

App is very user friendly and easy to use. Lots of options and ways to modify the banner. It is perfect for someone who doesn't know HTML / CSS. Just follow the easy to understand instructions and you will have it set up in minutes.
The service team is also quick to respond to questions, even on Sundays.

Waist Train Uk Europe

Easy to use app and great support!

Colovrs

AWESOME APP! Just what we needed. Super easy to use, and very configurable to your needs. It works like a charm! Started off paying $3.99/month for Premium (Geo -targeting) and it is well worth it.

Setup the first bar in less than 3 minutes. Great Work you guys!

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie

Incredibly easy to install. I easily made it the colour I wanted and started offering free shipping over a certain price. I've offered this for ages but no one really got near that value in their basket. Since I've installed it I've noticed the value of sales has definitely increased and 7 out of 10 now qualify for free shipping. I had a couple of questions which were very quickly responded to. Excellent app and excellent customer service.

Spreepicky

LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! it's easy to set up and no need coding at all!

This Is It Online Buys

This was great and easy to implement. Thanks

Bariatricpal

Really simple to set up and has same or better functionality than the paid versions. Thanks!!

Liquidcourageflasks

Great app! Super easy to use and setup. Can't believe it's free! Thanks guys!

Initial Obsession

I like the app - especially since it is free :) The fact that I could install it so easily, and that I could match my sites font and colors, I am pretty impressed.

Silver Creations

Excellent application. I have been stunned at how difficult Shopify makes it to add this simple, but important feature (especially because Shopfiy cannot automatically apply discounts).

The FSB team also replied immediately with a fix when I had issues setting this up; great customer service!