Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

510 Innovations Inc

The Free Shipping Bar has seemed to help with turning lookers into buyers especially on many drop ship items when the competition does not offer free shipping.

Natuural Apparel

Great app! Looks sleek and professional. Should have used this app months ago. Thanks a lot!

Precisionhydration

This is a really easy to install app and we think it has boosted the average order size on our site. It does load a little slowly though, hence 4 instead of 5 star review!

Saylor And Saige

It's great having the free shipping bar across the top to grab people's attention without being in the way.

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

Easy To Install. Excellent way to get point across or get straight to point

Green Root Wellness

This app serves as a great tool for communicating Free Shipping and I believe this ultimately helps the conversion rate. I did notice some issues with the bar not being able to push content down and instead, it covered up some of the tabs that I wanted to show in my header.

All in all that fact that this is a free app for the simple version is pretty great and worth a try for your store.

Nicolekwonconceptstore

Great app. Very helpful and easy.

Blue Unicoin

Quick and easy to set up. Great app.

Tshirtbonus

Terrific! However, I wish they'd let me choose exactly which colors & fonts I want to use.

Vipra Natural Choices

Great working app that is easy to set up!