Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raven's Roost Creations

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I enjoyed the ease of installation. Also in the free version there is a choice of bar design. That is a bonus.

Global Gadget Colombia

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Es fácil e intuitivo, me he visto tutoriales sobre este uso, y vale 100% la pena para guiar al usuario a una venta exitosa

Buzzbee

Location Australia

I'm experimenting using the app so time will tell the effectiveness. Would be useful to see some analytics or A/B study on strategies that work.
Easy to setup but limited functionality if not paying for the upgrade.

JOIZI

it works :-) flawless! I've yet to see if it benefits the bottom line, for now I;m happy that it worked!

Hygienelover

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app to help me promote my products,it is very nice for me.it would be nice if it did better

You Do You - Eco

I used this app to let customers know we offer free shipping over £35. The fact it lets people know how close they are to free shipping and when they have it is great!

AsQueens

Location France

TOP, super application, dommages qu'il n'y a pas plus de contenu à mettre en bannière dans la version gratuite

briamingo

good app i just stated using it so let’s see how it goes. so far it’s convenient to use i just have to figure out how to sell

LQ Hair and Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Easy enough to use. Haven't had a chance to install yet so not sure how it will go from here, hopefully well.

Inspired By...

Quick and Easy to use. - I do wish the bar locked in place as you scroll when making edits, to see the changes - when edits are made. Currently you have to scroll to the top to preview the edits.