Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

Hygienelover

I used this app to help me promote my products,it is very nice for me.it would be nice if it did better

You Do You - Eco

I used this app to let customers know we offer free shipping over £35. The fact it lets people know how close they are to free shipping and when they have it is great!

AsQueens

TOP, super application, dommages qu'il n'y a pas plus de contenu à mettre en bannière dans la version gratuite

briamingo

good app i just stated using it so let’s see how it goes. so far it’s convenient to use i just have to figure out how to sell

LQ Hair and Beauty

Easy enough to use. Haven't had a chance to install yet so not sure how it will go from here, hopefully well.

Inspired By...

Quick and Easy to use. - I do wish the bar locked in place as you scroll when making edits, to see the changes - when edits are made. Currently you have to scroll to the top to preview the edits.

Less Than Ladylike Candle Co.

I love the functionality of this app and the countdown, but I wish it were more adjustable for the positioning! It sometimes messes with my template content and interferes with my announcement bar. I do love the customization options though!

Black Glitter Girl

Great app! Easy to use. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to have pro version. Considering it's just a button.

bunny'N'kitty

The app is cool but I have a problem with the discount prices. When I created my bundles, I saw that the free shipping was based on the original price. I discovered on the help center that the free shipping bar didn't work with dynamic discount prices... So, I cannot use it.

tendance-masquée

J'ai pris l'application pour pouvoir installer sur ma boutique en ligne une barre de message (livraison gratuite) : très facile! Super.
Dommage qu'il faille prendre la formule payante pour avoir la sélection des pays, car je ne pratique la livraison gratuite qu'en France :(
J'ai détourné le problème en précisant mon message. Du coup, c'est parfait.
Pour une complète débutante comme moi, l'interface est accessible et simple d'utilisation. Merci !