Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Fashion Silver London

I needed to emphasise the shipping policy for my website and this app does just that in an easy pragmatic way. Easy to use smart shipping bar and most of all it's free. Thank you!

Bonny Bubbles

Been using this app for many months. Very easy to set up. One of the best app add-ons for my store.

Turn Up My Mood

easy to use and quick install. there are several options free and ugraded. I like that I could customize how much and where the bar is located on my site. I enjoyed everything about this app. highly recommend it to help with orders

Gypsy Ecofriendly Feminine Hygiene Products

Lovely app ,enhances overall look and feel .User friendly app that does not need any professional knowledge of the app .Thank you team

Fysti

I love this bar, it's been a great addition to my store and have helped me drive up my sales! I currently use the free version and its doing wonders, I might upgrade to more premium banners when the holidays arrive.

Simply Viral

Love it. It has sticky bar feature. Easy to use. Took me 2 mins.

Isis The Brand

So easy to use! So easy to use!So easy to use!So easy to use!So easy to use!So easy to use!So easy to use!So easy to use!So easy to use!

Love, Peace, & Bling

I love being able to have a shipping bar across my website and the fact that its so easy to make updates anytime.

viargmax

I don't kow how the working is off this plugin. It looks,or everybody don't know about the vuris. En they don;t tell it

Bosses and Dimes

this is a wonderful app!i recamend this app to each and every one.if its a shipping bar ur in seach for look no ferther.this is the one..