Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

DressBlessed.com

This app is SUPER easy to set up and you can change the colors to match your store, even in the free version!

CesyFashion

great app, and its free , simple to install , try it.........................................................................

Tommy Breeze

So simple, so effective! Just about 5 minutes after I downloaded it, I was all set up with a working bar on my page. Thanks!

Africa Shack

Great app easy to use
Thanks for the effort and making it possible for beginners to use
I don't know aNymore

4ULUNCH

It is very good! Everything is very simple and clear and looks beautiful. I will try. It's nice that there is a free version of the application

Little Aubri's Boutique

I love how simple the set up is! Super quick and self explanatory highly recommend! Thanks so much!!!

Hemp Horizon

Nice app...just waiting to see if this helps with my sales, ........................................

Alpha Leonis Folding Electric Bike

Added a customisable banner on the top of my page. Does exactly what it says on the tin! Thanks FSB!

Inkwell Ideas

Working great for us for a while now! Does what is says and no hidden fee. Simple & Easy to set up and use.

Joli Minis - Bite Size Pastries

Great add on to my store. Easy to edit and it works well on shopify. I highly recommend this app. It definitely helps with the conversion.