Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

McIntosh Laboratory, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great to entice customers to add another item to cart if they are close to our free shipping threshold. With the one technical issue I had, the tech support team was very responsive and helpful.

Campsie Books

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This really is a very good app. it's easy to use, it does what it says it will and it behaves itself. I've had it for couple of years on my site - www.campsiebooks.com - and not had a single problem or issue with it.

Black Flour Apparel Co.

Time spent using app 19 minutes

App just works like it's supposed to. I haven't tried all the upgrade options, but if they work just as good as the basic options, then when it's time for me to scale up, it'll be available for me to do so.

The 7 Rings

Great app, does exactly what it's suppose to do and customer service is excellent. Would definitely recommend

Just Candle Co

I like how you can actually use the free version to a really high quality. Makes me more likely to go to paid when my business is making more money and I'm more able to afford it. Very impressed so far.

Sybotanica

Location Netherlands

Amazing support, the app supported our complex use case (8 languages with different shipping amounts & timers.

Case104

Location Belgium

They make it really easy to setup, that is great for an app. Very good app. Highly recommended if you are looking for something to catch the attention of customers.

Syare's Gifts & Designs LLC

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Very easy to use. I love how much tool bar came out and how it looks. I believe it will truly bring in more customers.

aureliamx

Location Mexico

Great app!very useful, have been using it for more than a month now and I can tell you that most the purchases now reach the minimum I stated.

Get Wagging

Very complete tool for doing exactly what it says it will do for your store. Impressed by the level of customization supported out of the box