Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Bohohaus

great app! thanks to a shopify friend for recommending it www.bohohaus.co.uk

Blue Meets Blue

Heard great things about this app, can't' wait to put it to use.

Rapid City Crazy Critters

Just stared using it, looks good and works great! Can't wait for customers to see it.

Post Diem

Great app! We recommand it!
www.postdiem.com

Spazashopping

Extremely happy with this easy to use app. Saw immediate increase in cart values since introducing the app.

Truerider Clothing Line Company

I give it 5 stars it was easy and simple to use. Gives you plenty of options to edit to your liking. I would definitely recommend this product, no hassles and it's free.

Song Lyric Art Prints

Song Lyrics Art has some very cool and unique products! Beautifully crafted custom designed artwork, and they also accept custom design requests! Love the music genres and the Wine Art is a fantastic gift idea for friends who drink wine!

Gadgetflye

I was a newbie setting up my store with suggestions from every way on apps and things needed ti improve sales. I kept reading that 1 things that greatly improves sales and customer loyalty is free shipping. I was on a shoe string budget and came across this free shipping banner. I'm expecting big things from this...and I got to match style/color to my site.

Staxxsondeck Gmail Com

Great motivation for customer to spend more $$$, Helps Increase sales with free shipping disply at the very top of your website page giving customers a incentive more likely to purchase products. Big thanks.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

This is a great app! So easy to set up and looks great on our site too.